Most companies are ‘doing digital’ but nearly 50% lack a defined strategy. Even fewer have created an omnichannel strategy that looks at how physical and digital marketing intersect.
Mobile devices accounted for over 50% of all organic search visits in Q1 2019.
SOURCE: MERKLE, DIGITAL MARKETING REPORT Q1 2019
Businesses that show up on the first page of Google get 92% of consumer traffic.
SOURCE: JOAL HOUSE 2019
Employment of advertising, promotions, and marketing managers is projected to grow 10% in the next seven years, faster than the average for all occupations.
SOURCE: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Pellentesque varius tellus
- Learn how to use the 3C Framework, as well as which success metrics to track across different marketing activities.
- Learn how to deliver an omnichannel strategy to deliver higher customer loyalty rates – and put you ahead of your competition.
What you will learn
- New digital consumer behaviour and how marketing looks different in the social-digital age.
- The importance of content marketing and the metrics used for its measurement.
- Search Engines and how they are central to digital marketing success.
- Strategies that convert best on Google AdWords and Amazon Marketplace.
- Leverage social networks for mobile advertising.
- Build advocacy across social networks.
- Integrate wallets, apps and payments into one cohesive loyalty strategy.
- Location-based mobile marketing and how it fits into an omnichannel approach.
- Strategy involved in creating the omnichannel customer journey.
- Effect of digitization on B2B selling techniques.